24 Hours of G & T 2016: Hour 14 – JK Woodward
JK Woodward came over and we talked about art!
Our show is ready to download here.
Welcome to the 24 Hours of G & T 2016: Hour 14 – JK Woodward
JK is a comic artist and is happy to take commissions. Mike asked him to ‘Trekify’ the show’s hosts, and the result is just spectacular. And of course Mike is a Klingon and Nick is a Romulan. And Terry went with becoming a Trill. So check out the completed piece here.
Prizes and Winner This Hour
So the hour would not be complete without prizes and a winner! We always give prizes to the biggest donor for any given hour and this one was no exception.
And our big winner this hour was James Kerwin! James won the following:
- IDW Comics Signed by JK Woodward (courtesy of CBS Products )
- The City on the Edge of Forever book signed and remarqued by JK Woodward (courtesy of Mike Medeiros)
And do you want the specifics? Be sure to listen!
Thank you so very much for listening! And we’re onto the next hour. So stay tuned!
Finally, thank you, our audience. Because you’re why we are here. We do this for you.
Show Note URLs
Finally, please check out these links for this hour!
- 2016 24 Hours of G & T Announcement
- Fundraising Goal for the 2016 24 Hours of G & T
- Event Schedule for the 2016 24 Hours of G & T
- 2016 24 Hours of G & T Prize List
- Send us a note if you like! Write to us here if you dare
And while you’re here, please check out all of our great productions.
- Busy Little Beaver Productions
- G & T Show
- Gates of Sto’vo’kor
- USS Starfinder
- The O Sports Show
- Straight Outta Gallifrey
- Blood of the Nei’rrh
- Live Love Play
- The Gettysburg’s Address
- Semantic Shenanigans
She's also a published author (Untrustworthy, published by Riverdale Avenue Books; QSF Discovery 2 Anthology, published by Mischief Corner Books; and The Longest Night Watch Anthology 1 & 2, published by Writers Colony Press), and a prolific fan fiction writer. You can find her adding her fanfiction to our forums, or live tweeting our show.
We understand that she can be bribed with pie.