G & T Show 280 – All Access to BLB Audio Productions Cereal
G & T Show 280 – All Access to BLB Audio Productions Cereal is now available to download. Check it out here. Nick, Terry, Mike, and Steve are joined this week with Ross from Live Love Play to discuss the latest happenings in and around the Star Trek multiverse. Additionally, they talk about CBS All Access, Breakfast Cereals, BLB Audio Productions, and more.
After their initial introductions, Terry reminds everyone that this is Memorial Day weekend in the US. The holiday remembers the service men and women that died while serving this country. This spurs Nick to mention some of the people that they had lost this week, including one of their own. Plus they send their condolences to their friends and family. They regret starting off the show on a down note.
BLB Audio Productions
Ross from Live Love Play comes over to answer a question from last week about the state of BLB Audio Productions: Gates of Sto’vo’kor, Starfinder, and Blood of the Nei’rrh. Steve trolls Ross immediately with a Turn It Off audio meme. They begin with Live Love Play. He streamed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided last night. James Swallow helped to write the story for the book. They think James has been busy since he’s been so hard to reach.
Gates of Sto’vo’kor
Ross has been at the helm of BLB Audio Productions for the last year or so. Fan productions are still alive, but circumstances have necessitated some changes. Gates of Sto’vo’kor had big plans, including a huge nineteen episode season. However, the fan film guidelines was the first hurdle that hit and threw them for a loop as they determined if it would affect them. Hence the short answer is that they did not.
The second hurdle was they had lost a lot of their support staff, with more than ten people at the height of their popularity. Losses also included a major character, Ghargh. They still have not heard from the person that played the character for several years. A lot of the content featured in the season featured G’hargh. It has been difficult to recast that character.
So they have taken a step back and are looking to scale back to a smaller cast and run time. Reworking will take time as people work around their schedules. This audio production is operated by volunteers and fans. Everyone involved had more time in the past than they seem to have now.
Starfinder & Blood of the Nei’rrh
George is doing the same with Starfinder. He has found a lot of success with his mini and micro-episodes. Starfinder was doing hour long epic episodes compared to Gates and their thirty-minute shows. They plan to compress their projects to seven to fifteen minute shorts when they move forward.
Blood of the Nei’rrh has been hit the hardest. In addition, they suffered from two major stunted starts, as real life took Ross away from the project forcing him to restart the project once he had more time for it. Timing for the show was rough.
So these projects had volunteers from all over the world and trying to coordinate with people in the UK, the continental US, Hawaii, and Australia was a challenge. Nick shares a story of how difficult it was for him to coordinate with Scott from the O Sports Show one of the Gettysburg’s Address’s recent episodes.
Although, BLB Audio Productions were staffed by volunteers, it took substantial commitment and effort in order to achieve what they did and they were only able to do that because they could create and maintain a small community around their work.
Terry is pleased to hear that Gates of Sto’vo’kor, Starfinder, and Blood of the Nei’rrh are still around and will be back sometime in the future. Mike commends Ross’ efforts to take on the challenge of producing these shows, since he understands how much work it takes when he was in charge of Gates. He doesn’t envy him.
Previously On Gates of Sto’vo’kor
The previous episode of Gates was a nightmare to produce. This is because the principle character in that episode, Kharn, suffered from a number of issues. This ultimately made his audio unusable, including: bad audio, a poor mic, background noise, poor acting choices that required direction, and an inability to coordinate with him to provide the required direction. Ultimately, they had to recast the role and George had to fill in for it.
Terry is disappointed to hear about the challenges but is pleased to hear that the shows will be continuing on. She is also pleased to see Sunseahl in the chat room describe the scripts as great. Mike points out that he’s not sure which show and scripts she’s referring to, but explains that he and Ross along with several of their other members spent a lot of time working on the scripts getting them ready to produce.
All of the previous episodes of Gates of Sto’vo’kor can be found on their website (GatesOfStovokor.com), while Starfinder’s episodes are available at USS Starfinder.com. Several of Gates’ episodes have been converted to videos that can be found at Live Love Play’s YouTube channel. The conversation shifts to Klingon Porn videos briefly.
Other Audio Productions
Ross says they have other audio productions currently in the format they want to use for BLB Audio Productions. George produces WitchCast for Live Love Play. It’s about a podcasting witch trying to make the world a better place by sharing her knowledge of the supernatural with the uninitiated.
Steve mentions that George has also created Bat Radio. Ross plays NightWing on occasion and Mike admits to playing BatMite on the show. The premise of the Bat Radio is what if Batman became a Howard Stern radio personality complete with profanity and inappropriate topics. It’s not Terry’s or Mike’s thing.
Mike says he only agreed to get involved with Bat Radio and portray BatMite if his nephews could listen to the episode. So, in the episode, Bat Mite used his powers to make Batman substitute vegetables for the swearing and cursing.
Support BLB Audio Productions
Anyone interested in these shows, please share your support by reaching out to them. Emotional support can go a long way to keep them motivated and working on them. Also, if you are interested in volunteering your time and skills, let them know what you want to do. Email them at [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also leave a message on either of their websites.
Live Love Play
Mike asks Ross what’s new with Live Love Play. Ross reminds everyone of his latest livestream of Deus Ex. Come hang out and chat with him when he streams. Terry and Steve hosts his channel on their own channels as well. Next week, his review of Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days will go live on his website. He was able to get an advance copy of the game and streamed it on release day. Now that the review is done, it’ll go live on Monday.
He’s also doing Getting Lost In Space. It’s a restrospective on the Lost In Space television show with Marc Cushman who had written a These Are The Voyages-styled biography on this show as well. Ross had interviewed Marc about the book. Shortly thereafter, they had conceived of a monthly podcast show featuring Marc as the veteran viewer and Ross as the novice discovering the show for the first time. The first episode was released last month. Their next episode will hit Live Love Play’s Patreon first and will be there for two weeks before being released to the public.
Nick admits that the next time Marc Cushman comes on the Gettysburg’s Address they will be talking about Saturday Morning cartoons and Saturday morning television through out the years.
Gods of Eukon
The final bit of Live Love Play News is in regards to Gods of Eukon, which Terry and Mike play with Ross. It is a post-apocalyptic D & D styled RPG set in the far undefined future on a forgotten planet. Terry is a splicer mutant that is part cat, while Mike is a sixteen year old wonder kid that is part Wesley Crusher and MacGyver. Each game session runs for about two hours and they record it each week. It’s posted on his Patreon page first before going live to the public. They are currently converting the game from D20 to Fate, which will make the game more cinematic and story-driven.
Ross hangs out with them for the rest of the show.
Cold Coffee Klatch
Terry quickly summarizes their respective weeks. She’s been sick. Mike has been getting back to his normal routine. Nick doesn’t remember what he’s been up to this week. Steve has been walking, preparing for his 10k fundraiser for Cancer. There’s still time to support him. He’s still in training for the event which begins on June 1st.
Mike adds that he and Terry played a game of Star Trek Adventures this week and provides video proof of the game in two parts. They rolled new characters. Speaking of Modiphius, Terry recalls the Star Trek miniatures and dice sets Modiphius announced this week. Mike wants the dice.
Nick rolled his new character yesterday and will be their new Telarite Ops and Security Chief going forward. This means that there isn’t a single human on the USS T’Pau, their ship in Star Trek: Adventures. He initially wanted to be an Andorian, but one was already taken and his second choice was a Horta, but they are not in game. Mike wanted to be a Medusan but they are also not in game.
Sunseahl in the chat room states that she knows what Star Trek needs, causing them to speculate as they wait for her response and the time delay in the stream. They aren’t sure if it’s a joke, sarcasm, or what, which prompts them to discuss a sarcasm font while they wait. Ross admits to using the tilde ( ~ ) to denote that what follows is meant as sarcasm. Sun finally chimes in that Trek needs a group counseling session of just the counselors. Bat Radio did a group counseling session led by Harley Quinn.
Nick mentions Starfleet Mom and her daughter Treklet, who is in a musical. Starfleet Mom and Treklet are in a show in Southern California; they premiered their new show this week. They recommend following Starfleet Mom since she is involved in a number of Trek projects.
Dynasty on the CW
Nick shares a conversation he had with the chat room regarding Dynasty and the CW’s intention to create a modern day version of the show. Robert Reyes admitted to not watching CW, which currently has the most genre shows of any broadcast network with their Supernatural, DC shows: The Flash, Arrow, and Legends. CW has a solid lineup.
Terry wonders if Dynasty is a reboot or a continuation of the 80s show featuring their children grown up. People seem to like soap operas. They talk about the long tradition of soap operas that began on the radio and have survived to the modern era of television, though in their heyday, there were dozens of them. A lot of them have since closed down to be replaced with reality-ish daytime shows.
They believe Orville is risky for Fox. Seth Macfarlane, as producer, takes on the majority of the risk. He has a great track record with Fox. The show will probably be a hit for at least three seasons. Nick thinks that Fox has also been doing well with genre lately with Gotham, Lucifer, and others. Terry is disappointed that Agents of SHIELD will be moving to Fridays but pleased that it is still on the air. Ross was sad to see Son of Zorn go.
Phil Plait & Quisp Cereal
Terry talks about Phil Plait. He’s an astronomer, professor, and writer and technical advisor for several television shows including his own blog Bad Astronomer. He had posted recently that his wife got him a case of Quisp Cereal. They discuss the rarity that is Quisp cereal for a little while before launching into a discussion topic about what cereals would the various Star Trek characters have for breakfast.
Tom Paris would eat Lucky Charms, Janeway would have Shredded Wheat, while Riker’s cereal choice sparked some debate. Worf would have some Raisin Bran. Sisko would have Waffle crisp, while Neelix would settle on a bowl of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Dax would have Pebbles with Jadzia going Fruity and Ezri opting for Cocoa. Deanna would go with Count Chocula. Picard gets Grapenuts. The discussion continues as they attempt to determine the TOS crew’s cereal of choice.
In an attempt to get away from the subject, Nick admits to wanting to see a web series Tales From the Galley, in which during whatever event happens during the show that week, it takes us to the galley to see what they are doing. Ross mentions that Steve played a Gordon Ramsey-type of chef in Starfinder. Terry tells a story about Mirror Beth as the Federation President’s executive chef.
Eaglemoss USS Titan
Sean Tourangeau shared a photo of the prototype he received from Eaglemoss of the USS Titan. He designed the ship for a contest for the Titan novels. Terry thinks it’s the first time a non-canon ship has been added to the collection. Mike remembers seeing the NX-Refit at Vegas and possibly the Vesta. Terry hasn’t received either one yet. Mike says that the US collectors are behind the UK collectors and asks UK users to let them know. Regardless, she congratulations Sean for having his design developed as an upcoming Eaglemoss ship.
Star Trek Cats
Mike has a copy of Star Trek Cats. He wrote up a review of it on their website, and wants to give away the book but he wants someone to make him laugh with a punny Star Trek Cat meme. Post your entries on the Facebook page. Whoever makes him laugh the hardest wins and will receive his copy of the book.
Star Trek: Discovery
They don’t want to touch on the big bit of gossip going on right now about Star Trek: Discovery regarding the racist, sexist hate surrounding the trailer. Terry thinks they may be the same Gamergate people. She briefly explains the issue being that they are upset that there are not enough white men in the new show.
Changing the subject, they talk about the trailer and how it didn’t reveal to much about the show’s story. This trailer was more about the characters in the show.
While Terry grabs a quick break to let the dogs out, Nick addresses the chat room and the importance of inflection and the lack of tone in text and the problem with sarcasm over text because of a lack of a sarcasm font. Nick and Ross share a misunderstanding they had because of how badly sarcasm comes across in text.
Mike explains that fans on their respective forums are already calling for Discovery to be added to Star Trek Timelines and Star Trek Online. It’s cool and they hope that it will be included in the future.
CBS All Access Affiliate
Prompted by a question posed by Ross about what a CBS All Access Affiliate is, Mike announces that the G & T Show is now a CBS All Access Affiliate. Hence if you sign up to CBS All Access through the link on our website, we will receive some compensation from CBS for the referral. Mike suggests that if you want to support the show and are considering a subscription to CBS All Access, be sure to use the link on the website before you sign up.
Nick reminds everyone that everything they receive from donations, CBS All Access referrals, and Amazon purchases through our links goes back into the show to help cover the costs of their website and technology needs. They do get a salary or use the money to pay for their convention appearances or trips.
There are a lot of links. Terry already has updated her video driver and is ready for Bridge Crew. She still needs to get her VR gear. Ross reveals that he already has his VR gear ready for the game. They already touched upon the Modiphius figures and the dice sets that are coming out.
Star Trek Timelines will wind down their multi-week Borg event this weekend. With the holiday weekend, the event should conclude Tuesday morning, a day later than usual for their regular weekend events.
Thomas the Cat posted on Facebook this week that he just turned over a project that he is the most proud of and it will be coming to Star Trek Online sooner than we think. Thomas has worked on the Enterprises, Voyager, and many other ships. Mike speculates that perhaps he has created a completely original ship for the game, but they do not know.
Mirror Universe TNG
In addition, the TNG Mirror Universe comic has sold out and is hard to find. Terry hopes that there will be another printing. The book came out for Free Comic Book Day as Trek’s entry, and as a result has already had two printings: one for Free Comic Book Day and another for regular sales. They don’t know if there will be a third printing. This is the launch of a new series and there will be more installments to the story added in the future. Terry congratulates J.K. Woodward and everyone involved in this book for its success.
Terry learned that the follow up book (Control) to the Section 31 book she’s reading now clarifies some of the issues she had with this story. This makes her optimistic and will be picking the book again soon. Mike hopes to pick up the latest book, the one after Control, next month. He’s also been reading DS9’s A Stitch in Time.
The Klingon Travel Guide
Mike received an advance copy for review of Hidden Universe’s Star Trek: The Klingon Empire Travel Guide. So he has begun reading the book and is very excited about it. He admits that it is not only because of Soridiem’s Klin Zha Parlor, which was named after him.
Plus Nick has been reading Rick Atkinson’s The Liberation Trilogy. These are really thick books about World War II. Furthermore, Ross has been reading The Destroyermen series by Taylor Anderson about a World War II destroyer transported to an alternate Earth where humanity never evolved and a pair of different races vie for control of the planet. He shares some details about it.
Quickly, Mike revisits Dayton’s Klingon Empire Travel Guide. So there will be a contest for it at some point. He loves the hand-drawn maps of the various cities, districts, or regions. He loves everything about the book. Terry looks forward to getting hers. It will be released on June 30th. Mike still hasn’t figured out the contest for it yet, but once he does, you will have a chance to get your copy of Dayton’s Klingon Empire Travel Guide ahead of its release. Meanwhile, Mike’s Star Trek Cats contest is ongoing and they hope to see some punny posts on the Facebook page.
Star Trek Las Vegas
STLV is less than three months away. Terry will attend but she may not have tickets for the convention. Nick knows a lot of people are not attending. Ross points out that for some autographs they are limiting the number made available. Mike says he received an email stating that they are introducing a limited number of Super VIPs who will get backstage passes and will have access to celebrities for a short period of time.
Terry plays devil’s advocate. They are business trying to make money. She saw JG Hertzler’s post about the cost of some autographs. Ross doesn’t think the problem is the actors, but with Creation’s additional fees on top of actor’s fees. Nick talks about how when he first attended STLV, the feel for the convention has changed in recent years, becoming much more of a cash grab. Terry thinks it’s been going on longer than Nick believes but that’s because she’s had a different relationship with Creation. In the past, the convention seemed much more celebratory and fan-friendly than it does now. This just feeds the elitist attitudes some people have shown towards the press in past events.
It’s The Customer Service
The G & T Show will not have a formal presence at STLV this year. Creation won’t take their money and Terry has gotten tired of trying to chase them down. They’ve paid thousands of dollars for booths and the customer service is atrocious. Their convention appearances and travel and hotel is all out of pocket. They spend all of this money willingly to advertise their show which literally makes no money. The show does it for the love of Trek and to get in touch with listeners. Nick talks about the relationships they have with listeners and other vendors.
The main factor that went into their decision to formally sit out this year’s event was the Customer Service. Terry got tired of trying to chase them down to take her money for the show. Terry will be there, even if she doesn’t pick up day passes, she’ll be at the casino to visit and hang out with friends and family. She won’t even be staying at the Rio.
Compared To Other Cons
Nick will be at Salt Lake City Comic Con. Ross talks about visiting Twitch Con. It was such a celebration of community and it was a better experience for him than his last trip to Vegas for the 50th Anniversary. Nick appreciates the improvements Creation made to the Promenade, but at the same time, it seems much more sterile. Mike remembers when you could stroll down the promenade without a general admission ticket, but that was before they made all of the improvements. Terry sees that daily admission tickets are on sale and picks up her tickets.
Mission New York
When Mission New York was announced, G & T Show had already committed to STLV. However, if they had known about it in advance, they would have reduced their presence at STLV to have a booth at Mission New York. Her experiences there were so much better and it was all about the Customer Service. If given the opportunity to do business with ReedPop again for another Star Trek convention, Terry would jump at the opportunity. She details some of the highlights including having a single representative who she spoke to weekly ensuring that she had everything they needed to attend the convention. It was awesome and the entire experience was a complete 180 from what Creation does with their vendors.
A Service Fee?
As Terry finishes her purchase of six daily tickets for STLV, she comes across the service fee. Each ticket was charged an additional $7.77 service fee. The tickets are generated and delivered electronically. A service charge doesn’t make sense.
Ross says Twitch Con gave everyone in attendance a small loot bag with deodorant, breath mints, and hand sanitizer. He has never seen another convention do that. Mike thinks it’s a brilliant idea and a must have for every convention. Nick reminds everyone that in previous years, their booth has been a charging station for Garrett Wang’s electronics, a place to store bags and other items, and even a place for people to hang out. Ross says Twitch Con had booths set up for charging stations, seating areas, coffee shops, and more amenities to make it a fan-friendly event.
Service Charges originally were justified because they paid for someone to create the ticket, stuff it in an envelope, and mail it to the customer. But in the modern era with the internet, electronic purchases, and email delivery of tickets, service fees are not justified. This is money that Creation gets to keep for doing nothing at all for it.
Combating CBS All Access Trolls
The remainder of the show was spent discussing the benefits of CBS All Access, while a troll in the chat room attempts to tear down the service and why Star Trek: Discovery should air on CBS All Access. CBS All Access doesn’t just carry CBS network content but shows produced by CBS studios, which includes so many classic shows that never aired on CBS. Additionally, they now include hundreds of movies from Paramount Studios.
It seems the troll in question will be watching Discovery on Netflix since he lives in Europe and doesn’t have to worry about subscribing to CBS All Access, thereby, rendering his entire conversation and argument moot.
They wind down this week’s show and and conclude the discussion of All Access, BLB Audio Productions, and Cereal. Join them next week for an all new and fun episode of the G & T Show as they examine the latest happenings in and around the Star Trek multiverse.
- First of all, Star Trek Adventures U S S T’Pau Ep1.1 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw2r-1IPZVg
- Star Trek Adventures U S S T’Pau Ep1.2 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DPzIhD0ftk
- G & T Show Star Trek Cats And The Cat Pun Meme Contest – http://www.gandtshow.com/star-trek-cats-meme-contest/
- Live Love Play’s website – http://www.iliveloveplay.com
- Semantic Shenanigans Episode 9 – If You Build It, They Will Fan – http://www.semanticshenanigans.com/semantic-shenanigans-9-build-fandom/
- Live Love Play on Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/subsailor688
- also, Ross’ email – [email protected]
- Live Love Play on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/liveloveplay/posts?tag=RPG
- G & T Show Press Release – Hidden Universe Travel Guides: Star Trek: The Klingon Empire – http://www.gandtshow.com/klingon-empire-travel-guide/
- Live Love Play on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTuPHGqotOdOONnnoBQTSyA
- G & T Show’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/SundayGandT/
- Finally, Steve Roberts’s Walking All Over Cancer Fundraiser Page – https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/steverobertsuk
- The Giant Candy Store in Jordan, Minnesota – http://heavytable.com/giant-candy-store-jordan-minnesota/
- Connally ISD’s ‘Capt. Kelm’ helps students boldly learn science through Star Trek – http://www.wacotrib.com/news/education/connally-isd-s-capt-kelm-helps-students-boldly-learn-science/article_2c375b2c-b384-5eab-83d4-379936696cf8.html
- This incredible island in Yemen looks like another planet – http://stepfeed.com/this-incredible-island-in-yemen-looks-like-another-planet-8543
- SpaceX Will Launch Human Remains Later This Year – https://www.geek.com/tech-science-3/spacex-will-launch-human-remains-later-this-year-1700184/
Possible Discussion Topics
- Dammit Jim! I’m a Doctor Not an Activist: 7 Times Star Trek Dealt With Racism – https://moviepilot.com/p/6-times-star-trek-dealt-with-racism/4277689
- Fan Reactions To Star Trek: Discovery Is Illogical – http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/fan-reactions-to-star-trek-discovery-is-illogical/
- Racist Star Trek Fans Decry Discovery’s Diversity, Revealing They Know Nothing About Star Trek – http://io9.gizmodo.com/racist-star-trek-fans-decry-discoverys-diversity-revea-1795506110
- In addition, Star Trek: Discovery Under Fire for Not Casting Enough White Dudes – https://heatst.com/culture-wars/star-trek-discovery-under-fire-for-not-casting-enough-white-dudes/
- LeVar Burton gives Star Trek: Discovery trailer a thumbs-up for featuring women of color – http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2017/05/20/star-trek-discovery-trailer-levar-burton/334425001/
- No End In Sight: Unresolved Story Arcs – http://www.startrek.com/article/no-end-in-sight-unresolved-story-arcs
- Star Trek theme for Mirfield Arts Festival – http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/star-trek-theme-mirfield-arts-13096917
- Check Out Star Trek: The Next Generation Props on Display at the Licensing Expo – http://collider.com/star-trek-the-next-generation-props-images/
- Star Trek: The Cruise II Further Detailed for 2018 – http://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise/star-trek-the-cruise-ii-further-detailed-for-2018.html
- Eaglemoss: The Official Star Trek Graphic Novel Collection – http://www.idwpublishing.com/eaglemoss-the-official-star-trek-graphic-novel-collection/
- First Look: New Star Trek Adventures Miniatures – http://trekcore.com/blog/2017/05/first-look-new-star-trek-adventures-miniatures/
- Modiphius Star Trek Figure Miniatures – https://www.trektoday.com/content/2017/05/modiphius-star-trek-figure-miniatures/
- Furthermore, McFarlane Toys Inks Deal For Star Trek, Including ‘Discovery’ [UPDATED] – http://trekmovie.com/2017/05/21/mcfarlane-toys-inks-deal-for-star-trek-including-discovery/
- McFarlane Toys to make Star Trek: Discovery merchandise – http://redshirtsalwaysdie.com/2017/05/25/mcfarlane-toys-make-star-trek-discovery-merchandise/
- Royal Canadian Mint and Perth Mint celebrate Star Trek on silver coins – http://www.coinworld.com/news/world-coins/2017/05/rcm-perth-mint-celebrate-star-trek-on-silver-coins.all.html#
- Exclusive First Look At Star Trek RPG’s Custom Dice – http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/05/26/exclusive-first-look-at-star-trek-rpg-s-custom-dice.aspx
- Star Trek – The Next Generation – Picard Metals Diecast 4″ Figure – https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/toys—gadgets-230042-Star-Trek—The-Next-Generation—Picard-Metals-Diecast-4-Figure-Toys–Gadgets
- [IC] Galaxy Class: A Star Trek TNG keyset from Roddenberry Entertainment – https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=89651.0
- Microsoft Research Unveils Compact Holographic AR Wide Angle Displays To Advance HoloLens Technology – https://hothardware.com/news/microsoft-research-unveils-compact-holographic-ar-wide-angle-displays
- Introducing the Klingon Polo Shirt – http://www.startrek.com/article/introducing-the-klingon-polo-shirt
- McFarlane to Create Discovery Toys – http://www.startrek.com/article/mcfarlane-to-create-discovery-toys
- What are the Star Trek: Bridge Crew system requirements? – http://www.thumbsticks.com/star-trek-bridge-crew-system-requirements-05262017/
- Star Trek: Timelines Borg event ending this weekend – https://redshirtsalwaysdie.com/2017/05/25/star-trek-timelines-borg-event-ending-weekend/
- Modiphius returns to UK Games Expo with Star Trek, Tales from the Loop, Cthulhu Bowling and more – http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/298693/MODIPHIUS_RETURNS_TO_UK_GAMES_EXPO_WITH_STAR_TREK_TALES_FROMTHE_LOOP_CTHULHU_BOWLING_AND_MOREnbsp.php
- Star trek Attack wing demo and learn to play! – http://tucson.carpediem.cd/events/3633792-star-trek-attack-wing-demo-and-learn-to-play-at-tucson-games-and-gadgets/
- New Nvidia GeForce Driver Preps You For ‘Star Trek: Bridge Crew,’ ‘Tekken 7’ – http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvdia-driver-geforce-star-trek-bridge-crew-tekken-7,34481.html
- Star Trek Timelines – Star Trek Discovery coming to this game or not? – https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/63246
- In addition, STO – Star Trek: Discovery would be added to Star Trek Online someday – https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1231391/star-trek-discovery-would-be-added-to-star-trek-online-someday/p4
- Smuggler’s Heavy Escort R&D Promotion – http://www.startrek.com/article/smugglers-heavy-escort-rd-promotion
- Star Trek: New Horizons Celebrates Anniversary Update – http://cogconnected.com/2017/05/star-trek-new-horizons-anniversary/
- Also, STO Fiction – http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10509253-%22fortunes-of-war-and-peace%22
- Ten Forward: STO’s New Weekly Stream – http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10509173-ten-forward%3A-a-new-weekly-stream%21
- Comic Book Review – Star Trek: Boldly Go #8 – https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/05/comic-book-review-star-trek-boldly-go-8/
- In addition, Star Trek: Boldly Go #8 – https://www.trektoday.com/content/2017/05/star-trek-boldly-go-8/
- Annotations: Christopher L. Bennett posts annotations to TOS: The Face of the Unknown on his blog – https://defcons-treklit.blogspot.de/2017/05/annotations-christopher-l-bennett-posts.html
- News: Cover for Rise of the Federation: Patterns of Interference revealed – https://defcons-treklit.blogspot.de/2017/05/news-cover-for-rise-of-federation.html
- Plus, Shatner Talks New Book, Kirk & More – http://www.startrek.com/article/shatner-talks-new-book-kirk-more
- Boldly Go #8 Concludes Epic Miniseries – http://www.startrek.com/article/boldly-go-8-concludes-epic-miniseries
- Admiral Archer and… Section 31 Agent Trip Tucker? – http://www.startrek.com/article/admiral-archer-and-section-31-agent-trip-tucker
- Star Trek: Discovery – The Complete Casting Breakdown – http://nerdist.com/star-trek-discovery-complete-casting-breakdown/
- Finally, Is Star Trek: Discovery’s Lead Character Actually Spock’s Secret Sister? – https://moviepilot.com/p/star-trek-discovery-is-burnham-spocks-sister/4272785
But, wait. There’s more.
He is the co-owner of Busy Little Beaver Productions and is the producer and co-host for G & T Show and Gates of Sto’vo’kor. He’s directed voice actors, and produced and edited audio podcasts and dramas because he doesn’t have the face for video. He plays well with others and is always on the look out for the next project, the next thing, the next next. If he wasn’t working on something with a half dozen other projects waiting in the wings, somebody please check to make sure he’s still breathing.
During the day, he’s a mild-mannered computer repair man who dabbles in web design in his small, rural, Central California community. He lives with his lovingly dysfunctional family and loyal canine companion and spends most of his time in the closet concocting some hair-brained scheme or another. He’s got an unhealthy obsession with Lego video games, Klingons, and Star Trek Online that borders on the neurotic.
Despite all this, he still finds the time to write the words. Find out what he's doing here.
Latest posts by Michael Medeiros (see all)
- G & T Show 300 – Groovy Sarek Visions And Other Stranger Things - October 29, 2017
- G & T Show 299 – You Say Eugenics, I Say Portobello - October 22, 2017
- Resignation - October 18, 2017