G & T Show 291 – Pulaski’s Chicken Soup for the Soul
G & T Show 291 – Pulaski’s Chicken Soup for the Soul is now available to download. Check it out here. Nick, Terry, and Mike have returned for an all new episode of the G & T Show. This week, they once again scoured the Star Trek multiverse for the latest Unofficial Productions, General, Product, Gaming, Television, Book, Technology, and Convention News. Additionally, they mention Pulaski’s Chicken Soup for the Soul in their discussion of Fandom, Star Trek Discovery, and multiple concurrent series in a larger Star Trek multiverse. They also suggest a few series they would like to see added to the multiverse encompassing, the past, present, and future of Star Trek.
Another Snarky Moment With Getty
After this week’s introductions and before beginning Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, they jump into Coffee Klatch. Nick has been busy with work and medical stuff. He’s been reading a lot. He talks about the Five People You’ll Meet In Heaven. He teases a new thing he’s planning for the show.
Mike is still home alone, so he’s been making a Rube Goldberg Machine as a security system. All kidding aside, he had a lot of work this week for the car dealership. They had a big tent sale this week and a lot of new equipment needed to get set up for it.
Nick mentions his chinese restaurant and dry cleaners conspiracy theory again. Mike also managed to play STO for the first time in several months. He’s enjoying it and all of the new stuff that has come along since then.
Before Terry could share what she did this week and their march towards Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, she mentions that there wasn’t a show last week since Nick wasn’t feeling well due to medical tests. He’s also been rewatching Babylon 5. He thinks it holds up very well. Nick will be doing a new Gettysburg Address on Monday that compares DS9 to Babylon 5. They discuss Babylon 5 and the differences between station-based verses starship-based Trek. Terry has not seen Babylon 5 yet. She wants to see it, but she still needs to watch Farscape as well. Mike mentions that he’s been rewatching DS9. They discuss the character of Bester in Babylon 5 and his role as a xenophobic villain. They also discuss the aliens of Babylon 5.
Pulaski’s Chicken Soup is delayed further as they bring Enterprise into the conversation and the issues have with Season 3’s Xindi Arc. Mike thinks that people were still in shock of dealing with 9-11 and its aftermath only to have it reflected on Enterprise as well. Terry watched Enterprise several years later, so she was able to binge watch it.
They delay Pulaski’s Chicken Soup a little long when Nick brings up The Defenders. He and Mike had both watched it. They were both unhappy that the series only had eight episodes. It was good and they wanted more. Mike thinks that Iron Fist in The Defenders was better than from his series. Nick thinks that The Defenders was an appropriate epilogue for Iron Fist. It closed out the story threads that the series began but left hanging. Nick thinks Terry should watch Jessica Jones. Terry doesn’t watch much TV. She only really watches Critical Role and can’t wait to see Discovery. She wants to get back to Agents of SHIELD.
Star Trek Discovery
Finally, they push forward with Pulaski’s Chicken Soup. Less than 30 days until Discovery premieres. Terry mentions the new Star Trek Discovery trailer. There have been a lot of videos and trailers coming out Discovery. It seems like there’s been a new one coming out nearly every day. They discuss some of the trailers. Discovery premieres on September 24th on CBS and CBS All Access. They had a promo code that offered 30 days of CBS All Access for free, but the code has now expired. Sign up for CBS All Access here.
Then, taking a short detour from Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, Nick mentions that he has not received his Star Trek Online codes from Terry yet. They work it out quickly before Nick takes a jab at her for not shipping out some prizes in a timely fashion. Mike will be handling shipping for the next 24 Hours of G & T, since Terry doesn’t live anywhere near a post office. Also, for international donors, they hope to offer prizes that are digital in nature, thereby eliminating the costly shipping costs involved with international shipping. Later, Terry mentions that she still has several codes available for the Geordi LaForge Bridge Officer and the Galaxy ship pack that she picked up from STLV. Email them at [email protected] if you want either the bridge officer or the ship pack.
The Latest Discovery Controversy
Resuming Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, Terry mentions the fandom’s insatiable appetite to dissect, analyze, and complain about what they find whenever a new trailer or video is released. Mike asks if she had seen the TV-MA rating on the lastest trailer. Terry isn’t worried that she won’t be able to see it, but she finds the rating concerning. She thinks it was given the rating for language and sacrifice, which are two things she’s wanted for Star Trek for some time now. Nick describes what the TV-MA rating means. Terry doesn’t think, nor does she want to see gratuitous sex in Star Trek. She wonders if the gay relationship is the reason for the TV-MA rating. She hopes not.
What About the Kids?
Then, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup continues with the meat of the latest Discovery controversy. There are a number of people that have expressed concern that the TV-MA rating will impede their ability to share the series with the children. Terry thinks that parents should probably watch it first before setting their children down in front of it. Teenagers will be fine. Mike suggests that its on a streaming service, so he’ll be watching the episodes first to determine which ones he could share with his niece and nephews, and then share those with the kids. As long as no one tells their parents, it’ll be fine. Otherwise, they’ll kill him.
Continuing with Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, Terry is excited that the show will be able to explore some more adult themes and is looking forward to seeing the sacrifice that she always felt was missing from DS9. There was a twitter outcry when the TV-MA rating was announced. It doesn’t change Mike’s excitement or anticipation for the series. He states that he knew that it was coming, since they had said many times that it was darker and grittier than other series and they often compared it to other series that had TV-MA ratings already. Mike mentions those parents that took their kids to see Deadpool thinking it’s just another Superhero movie, not realizing that it was a superhero movie for adults not children. This Star Trek will need to be treated the same way. Use your better judgement and watch it first before deciding to include or exclude your children.
I Blame The Fandom
Next, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup continues with a rant from Nick. He thinks that the shit from the fans about the series has soured his excitement for it. He goes into a prolonged rant regarding the vitriol that he has seen from every corner of the fandom regarding Discovery.
Mike shares how he had lost his appreciation for fan fiction, audio productions, and fan films because of the lawsuit, or more specifically the division that arose in the fandom around the lawsuit. Only what CBS has done lately has restored his confidence in it. Mike understands Nick’s point of view that everyone has such a negative opinion of the show and no one has seen the show yet.
Nick mentions some of the things that has upset him. He just hopes for good storytelling. Mike hopes that Nick will feel better about the series once it airs and he has had a chance to see it. Right now, it’s the social media outrage of the day that is exhausting. Every fandom goes through this.
Don’t Fear The Change
Then, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup forges on as they discuss the fear of change. People become fans because they connect with something. Then, they get defensive when someone tries to change it or do something different than what they expect to the thing that they love. It doesn’t water it down. It won’t change it the thing you love. Terry loves TNG and Enterprise. She loves TNG because in the 80s she and Allen watched it and the stories spoke to her. But it doesn’t speak to a kid from today. Things they could get away in the 80s, they can’t get away with today’s 4K HD world.
Next, Retro Sci-Fi and The Orville are the next topics covered in Pulaski’s Chicken Soup. Mike mentions that he would still like to see some good sci-fi made that only superficially looks like low-budget retro scifi. Terry thinks that the Orville could be that. It’s going to be a love letter to 80s sci-fi. Mike would like to take it further back to the 50s era sci-fi with great special effects that are made to look like a model dangling on a string. Terry would love to see a Captain Proton stand alone series, or a mini-webseries featuring Captain Proton and Arachnia. They talk about The Orville briefly.
Star Trek Spin-off Series
Then, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup addresses the rumors of a possible Star Trek spin-off series that Nicholas Meyer is working on. The Trek universe is open for all kinds of spin-offs. There’s more than one ship. Nick wants a Tale From The Dominion War. Mike points out that they are probably following Fuller’s desire for an anthology, only expanded so that instead of a single season per story, it’s a full series. They are going to follow Marvel’s Netflix series model.
Terry thinks its a great business decision to keep people interested by continually releasing new stuff. The second season of Discovery is already on deck. Mike thinks that the Netflix deal paid for the first season. Then, Nick cuts him off in order to rant, rage, and poke fun at the people that complain about Discovery. When Nick finishes, Mike continues with his thought. After Netflix paid for the first season, All Access subscriptions since announcing the series paid for the second season, and the subscriptions obtained during Discovery’s first season will pay for the initial production costs of a new spin-off series.
The new series will most likely jump around to a new time period. Fuller’s vision for the show would have jumped around and included a TNG era season and even go beyond Voyager and the Nemesis film. There are so many opportunities to tell stories and they will get there if they are allowed to do so. They can give us stories set during the Enterprise C stories, The Dominion War, the Romulan War, and more. Mike points out that during the Dominion War, Betazed was occupied by the Dominion. There is so much potential in Trek for multiple series. Mike is excited for a Betazoid wedding.
Next, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup shifts gears to talk about naked people and laminated lists. Terry got excited over Hugh Jackman. Nick was excited for Adrianne Palicki or Charlice Theron. Mike stepped away for a moment, but no one noticed it. Mike returns shortly. Nick talks about what he would like to see for a Romulan War series. He wanted a Tom Clancy like thriller. He like a 10 to 15 episode season with something like a Dirty Dozen kind of thing.
Finally, Mike returns. He’s not married so he doesn’t have a laminated list, but he would jump at the opportunity to be with Sandra Bullock. The chat room reminds Mike of Kaylee from Firefly. Mike admits that Jewel Staite was actually his first celebrity crush. Nick shares that his wife dislikes Morena Baccarin. She makes fun of her gums. Terry says that women are trained to knock down other women.
Inspired By Trek
Then, Pulaski’s Chicken Soup return to Adrianne Palicki and the Orville. The show debut on September 10th. It was a couple days after Discovery, but it has been moved up. Mike points out that the Orville is inspired by Trek. He also points out that Galaxy Quest was also inspired by Trek and Amazon just announced that they have hired a new writer for their Galaxy Quest series. Finally, he also mentions that the Netflix Sci-Fi anthology series, Black Mirror is planning a Star Trek inspired episode for their fourth season.
Mike finds it interesting that there are so many shows paying tribute to Trek. With the news that there are so many Trek-inspired shows coming out, Terry is very happy that Star Trek Discovery is going to be vastly different. It should not effect Discovery at all should only bolster Trek overall. She thinks Galaxy Quest and The Orville will make people tire of those shows that much quicker. Galaxy Quest was perfect as a movie. They don’t think it will be as successful as a movie.
Next up for Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, Mike talks about The Con Man. It’s a show that reminded Mike of Galaxy Quest. It had a fiction series that was very much like Firefly and had many of the show’s stars in it. Mike had heard that it had been picked up by a network and will be airing soon. Mike is looking forward to seeing that show as well since it is examining science fiction fandom and the Convention circuit.
Nick wonders if they made a film or series regarding fandom and conventions, how quickly would people’s heads explodes. Terry mentions the Shatner Get A Life sketch on SNL. Nick thinks that the Internet has only made the problem worse with people getting too involved in fandom and giving them voice to find like-minded people that love or hate whatever they do.
In the past, it would have been more difficult to find people that thought the way you do. The echo chamber effect. Terry thinks the echo chamber always existed but they may be larger and more frequent now. In the past, people that raged against a change in their fandom had to do it in person at conventions with fliers or on fanzines and other magazines.
Different Treks for Different Folks
Then, for Pulaski’s Chicken Soup, they talk about how different iterations of Trek have changed and how it appealed to different people. That was the beauty of each of these series. TOS is nothing like TNG, nor is it like DS9, or Voyager. Mike points out that first season of TNG was more like TOS than subsequent seasons, which also explained why many people dislike TNG’s first season. They discuss some of the horrible episodes of TNG’s first season. Code of Honor and Up the Long Ladder were not as hated as they are now.
Even the Naked Now was hated because it was a remake of a TOS episode, and not a very successful bridge between the two series. Every series tries to connect with what came before it. Mike thinks Discovery will be more successful at bridging the series than Into Darkness had done.
Pulaski’s Chicken Soup For the Soul
After some consideration, Nick has an idea for a ten episode series that he would like to see made. He gives us Pulaski’s Chicken Soup For The Soul. The story would feature Pulaski. She would be a doctor always on the move. They draw parallels to Highway to Heaven and Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman. She would go from place to place with an ample supply of Chicken Soup as she handled the tough medical problems in and around the Federation. In every episode, there would be one scene with her at the stove making a batch of Pulaski’s Chicken Soup. Terry wants someone to create fan art and a fan fiction story about Pulaski’s Chicken Soup for the Soul. She wants Netflix to pick it up.
Star Trek Online
Mike has been playing Star Trek Online. He’s got a couple more featured episode left to play. He replayed the episode he hated and drove him from the game. He still hates it. Then, he immediately jumped to the next mission and found that he was still annoyed because of it. But, after replaying the second episode again, it was much better. The problem he had with the first episode was specifically with the character of Kumaarkie. She came across as a know it all, which he found very annoying. He enjoyed the episodes with Daniels and Rodek. He has one more episode before he gets to play Brushfire with Marktok’s return.
Terry takes a moment to mention that she still has STO Codes for Geordi La Forge Bridge Officers and the Galaxy class ship packs. Message them, if you want one of these codes from STLV. First come first served.
The Star Trek Adventures of The USS T’Pau has finished their current story. It took them seven episodes to get through it. You can find all seven episodes in our show notes below. This is the rpg game that they play together using the Modiphius Star Trek Adventures game. Live Love Play’s 9th episode Welcome to the Concrete Jungle is now available on YouTube. Check it out. They jump to Ross’ weekly Live Love Play announcements. They talk about and praise Steve for all of his work. Finally, Mike adds that Semantic Shenanigans just recorded their next episode this weekend. It should be available next week. Please check out all of the other BLB Productions.
More Star Trek Adventures
Terry asks what Star Trek Online Pathfinder. Mike explains that it is the Star Trek Adventures game that the STO Developers are playing together over on Twitch. It’s very much like Geek and Sundry’s Shield of Tomorrow with several of their friends, including Thomas Marrone and Jesse Heinig as the GM. Mike checked out their first stream and LOVED IT! Mike loves Jesse Heinig’s storytelling. When he’s able to tell his own stories not limited by the requirements that other people put on him, he can tell FANTASTIC stories. Mike summarizes the first episode as Facebook for death-dealing robots. He hopes that they do more.
What they do differently than other series is that their stories are unrelated to STO but it takes place in the STO timeline and has some of the STO characters such as the commander of the Romulan Flagship is on the crew among others. But, again, this is not a part of Star Trek Online. It takes place in an alternate STO Timeline if you will. Because of their change in setting, they have taken some liberties with the game’s rules. It’s still alot of fun and he hopes they do more.
Star Trek Mission Crate
CBS and LootCrate has come together to develop a bi-monthly subscription box service called Mission Crate. The first box ships in December. Pre-order now. Terry cancelled her lootcrate sub and picked up Mission Crate instead. This month there will be an exclusive Star Trek item in the lootcrate box. QMX is one of the partners on Mission Crate.
Mike points out the list of all of the licensees and merchandise coming out for Star Trek Discovery. Mike quickly runs through some of the items on the list. It’s extensive. They are looking forward to it. Mike’s wallet is going to break.
Terry mentions the two new comics that are coming out in November that are available for pre-order now. One of them is the second issue in the Star Trek Discovery comic series.
Adam Nimoy and Terry Ferrel are officially engaged. They congratulate them. It’s like a Star Trek Royal wedding. Terry points out that they were inseparable at STLV.
The final item they discuss is Trekconderoga at the Star Trek set Tours. This is a mini-convention held at the set tours facility and is going on right now. Check them out if you are in the area. Also, they congratulate James Cawley. They had secured a massive donation that will enable to operate the set tours and fan film school at their current location for the next twenty years. They are not going anywhere. Mike believes the fan film school starts in November.
They wind down this week’s episode. Nick will be recording a new episode of the Gettysburg’s Address tomorrow. They discuss episode titles and Terry wants Pulaski’s Chicken Soup For the Soul. She got her way. Join them next week for an all new episode of the G & T Show.
Busy Little Beaver Productions
- First of all, Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.1 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asnPhLmORjQ
- Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.2 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aekSXE1uLqY
- LLP’s Gods of Eukon Ep 9: Welcome to the Concrete Jungle – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRiM-v-zUIs
- Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.3 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMAzPR865s
- In addition, Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.4 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5kPtYXpss
- Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-c946s1Jg
- Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.6 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzwIJpA6lio
- Finally, Star Trek Adventures of the USS T’Pau Ep 3.71 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zfcni5GhHo
- First of all, Star Trek Online Pathfinder Star Trek Adventures game – https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169312011
- Star Trek Enterprise Phasers and Communicator – https://www.thingiverse.com/Ronan75/collections/star-trek
- If The IT Crowd Met Star Trek It Would Look Like This – http://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/tv/news/a27940/star-trek-uss-enterprise-tech-support/
- Star Trek Voyager 1:2000 – https://www.thingiverse.com/make:374956/
- Black Mirror Trailer Reveals Star Trek-Inspired Episode For Season 4 – https://trekmovie.com/2017/08/25/black-mirror-trailer-reveals-star-trek-inspired-episode-for-season-4/
- Amazon’s Galaxy Quest TV series back on track with new writer – https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/08/amazons-galaxy-quest-tv-series-back-on-track-with-new-writer/
- Star Trek Ares class 1:2000 – https://www.thingiverse.com/make:373704
- Also, Star Trek Ares class 1:2000 – https://www.thingiverse.com/make:373045
- Long-Time Star Trek Creator Bannon Braga Sees The Orville As A “Loving Tribute” To The Genre – http://sciencefiction.com/2017/08/19/star-trek-creator-bannon-braga-orville-loving-tribute/
- star trek tng science tricorder (render mark1) – https://www.thingiverse.com/make:373303/
- Star Trek Original Series – Hand Phaser Type I – Midgrade – https://www.thingiverse.com/make:373301/
- First of all, New trailer confirms Star Trek: Discovery will be TV-MA – http://www.avclub.com/new-trailer-confirms-star-trek-discovery-will-be-tv-ma-1798449704
- Meet Star Trek: Discovery’s newest Klingons – http://nerdist.com/star-trek-discovery-klingons/
- Wednesday Star Trek News Roundup: More Discovery Promos, Plus: Canada Streaming Debut Date Announced – http://trekcore.com/blog/2017/08/wednesday-star-trek-news-roundup-more-discovery-promos-plus-canada-streaming-debut-date-announced/
- Star Trek: Discovery Beams Onto CraveTV, September 25 – http://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/star-trek-discovery-beams-onto-cravetv-september-25/
- Plus, Star Trek: Discovery Premiere Contest & Other News – http://trekcore.com/blog/2017/08/star-trek-discovery-premiere-contest-other-news/
- Win A Trip To The Star Trek: Discovery Premiere & After Party With Rainn Wilson & Support – http://wlos.com/station/contests/win-a-trip-to-the-star-trek-discovery-premiere-after-party-with-rainn-wilson-support
- Will Ferrell, Adam McKay’s Gary Sanchez Productions Developing Two New Comedy Series With CBS, CBS TV Studios – http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/will-ferrell-adam-mckay-cbs-comedy-series-1202534629/
- WATCH: ‘Tolerance, Freedom, and Justice’ – http://www.startrek.com/article/watch-tolerance-freedom-and-justice
- Finally, WATCH: ‘Warp Speed Ahead!’ – http://www.startrek.com/article/watch-warp-speed-ahead
- Pre-order Star Trek Mission Crate from LootCrate – https://www.lootcrate.com/crate/star-trek-crate
- Star Trek Mirror Universe Tribble – https://qmxonline.com/products/star-trek-mirror-universe-tribble
- In addition, Star Trek Official Starships Collection Ship Number One Hundred – https://www.trektoday.com/content/2017/08/star-trek-official-starships-collection-ship-number-one-hundred/
- Kazon Raider Model Ship – https://shop.eaglemoss.com/star-trek-official-starship-collection/kazon-raider-model-ship
- Star Trek Sticky Notes – https://www.shoptherocket.com/Star-Trek-Sticky-Notes-p/16880.htm
- Also, 100th Official Starships Collection Ship Is… U.S.S. Horizon – http://www.startrek.com/article/100th-official-starships-collection-ship-is-u-s-s-horizon
- Star Trek: TNG Women’s Skant Uniform (Pre-Order) – https://www.anovos.com/products/star-trek-the-next-generation-womens-skant-uniform
- Discovery Uniform Tops Now Available – http://www.startrek.com/article/discovery-uniform-tops-now-available
- 2018 Star Trek: Discovery Calendar Revealed – http://trekcore.com/blog/2017/08/2018-star-trek-discovery-calendar-revealed/
- Finally, Create Your Own Vulcan Ears, Division Badge, More with 3Doodler – http://www.startrek.com/article/create-your-own-vulcan-ears-division-badge-more-with-3doodler
- How the different eras manifest in Star Trek Adventures – http://geekandsundry.com/how-the-different-eras-manifest-in-star-trek-adventures/
- In addition, Attack Wing Preview — Prototype 02 Card Pack – http://www.startrek.com/article/attack-wing-preview-prototype-02-card-pack
- The Arena of Sompek Returns for Three Weeks – http://www.startrek.com/article/the-arena-of-sompek-returns-for-three-weeks
- Furthermore, The future of technology: Is holographic commuting on its way? – http://www.fredericksburg.com/discover/the-future-of-technology-is-holographic-commuting-on-its-way/article_03052a78-5df5-5e7f-a5e3-a410f06da4ce.html
- Samsung Wins a Design Patent for a Star Trek-Like Communicator worn by those on the USS Enterprise – http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2017/08/samsung-wins-a-design-patent-for-a-star-trek-like-communicator-worn-by-those-on-the-uss-enterprise.html
- Zooculus Rift — Lab animals get their own virtual reality system – https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/lab-animals-virtual-reality/
- Finally, Toyota acquires patent from US Patent & Trademark Office for cloaking device – http://us.blastingnews.com/tech/2017/08/toyota-acquires-patent-from-us-patent-trademark-office-for-cloaking-device-001942687.html
- Opinion: Star Trek needs to look forward again, not keep revisiting the past – http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/opinion-star-trek-needs-to-look-forward-again-not-keep-revisiting-the-past
- Cord cutters, revel: It’s a battle royal between Netflix, Amazon, Disney, TV – https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/08/22/netflix-disney-amazon-and-others-vie-top-talent-and-content/566322001/
- Cord-cutting still doesn’t beat the cable bundle – https://www.wired.com/story/give-me-a-bundle-for-cord-cutters/
- Star Trek: Discovery #2 Comic is now available for pre-order – https://www.comixology.com/Star-Trek-Discovery-2/digital-comic/569051
- First Look: IDW’s Trek Adventures for November – http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-idws-trek-adventures-for-november
- Star Trek: Boldly Go #14 is now available for pre-order – https://www.comixology.com/Star-Trek-Boldly-Go-14/digital-comic/569046
- Fans set to boldly go to third annual ‘Trekonderoga’ – http://www.troyrecord.com/arts-and-entertainment/20170823/fans-set-to-boldly-go-to-third-annual-trekonderoga
- Plus, Prosecutors tried to delay a trial because of the eclipse. Judge cited Star Trek in ruling. – http://www.wcoutlook.com/cnhi_network/prosecutors-tried-to-delay-a-trial-because-of-the-eclipse/article_fc6b52ff-6358-5ee1-836f-86fbadd48c3b.html
- Ron Moore: Star Trek Writers Hated The Replicator – https://trekmovie.com/2017/08/22/ron-moore-star-trek-writers-hated-the-replicator/
- In addition, Star Trek: The Original Series Stars Have Never Received Residuals – http://comicbook.com/startrek/2017/08/21/star-trek-the-original-series-william-shatner-pay/
- Agency to help owner buy ‘Star Trek’ building – http://poststar.com/news/local/agency-to-help-owner-buy-star-trek-building/article_7ac7c4c9-0b7e-572b-8ef2-d988d531ad3b.html
- Comprehensive Guide To All The ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Licensees And Merchandise – https://trekmovie.com/2017/08/21/comprehensive-guide-to-all-the-star-trek-discovery-licensees-and-merchandise/
- Star Trek’s Terry Farrell Engaged to Leonard Nimoy’s Son Adam Nimoy – http://www.eonline.com/news/874606/star-trek-s-terry-farrell-engaged-to-leonard-nimoy-s-son-adam-nimoy
- Loot Crate and QMx Team Up for Star Trek Mission Crate – http://www.startrek.com/article/loot-crate-and-qmx-team-up-for-star-trek-mission-crate
- Celebrating the Skant – http://www.startrek.com/article/celebrating-the-skant
- Finally, Discovery Uniform Tops Now Available – http://www.startrek.com/article/discovery-uniform-tops-now-available
But, wait. There’s more.
He is the co-owner of Busy Little Beaver Productions and is the producer and co-host for G & T Show and Gates of Sto’vo’kor. He’s directed voice actors, and produced and edited audio podcasts and dramas because he doesn’t have the face for video. He plays well with others and is always on the look out for the next project, the next thing, the next next. If he wasn’t working on something with a half dozen other projects waiting in the wings, somebody please check to make sure he’s still breathing.
During the day, he’s a mild-mannered computer repair man who dabbles in web design in his small, rural, Central California community. He lives with his lovingly dysfunctional family and loyal canine companion and spends most of his time in the closet concocting some hair-brained scheme or another. He’s got an unhealthy obsession with Lego video games, Klingons, and Star Trek Online that borders on the neurotic.
Despite all this, he still finds the time to write the words. Find out what he's doing here.
Latest posts by Michael Medeiros (see all)
- G & T Show 300 – Groovy Sarek Visions And Other Stranger Things - October 29, 2017
- G & T Show 299 – You Say Eugenics, I Say Portobello - October 22, 2017
- Resignation - October 18, 2017